This pack adds a brand new reskin to your Armstrong Powerhouse Class 31 Enhancement Pack recreating Class 31 31165 (D5583) in its Heritage BR Green Livery as the loco was seen wearing in the late 1990s. The locomotive could be seen working a variety of different trains around the network from Railtours, Summer Time Specials, Passenger Services and Freight Workings.
Notable Features -
* Accurate Livery Applications
* High-Definition Visuals (4K Resolution)
* 3D Child Objects (Including Shed Plates, Builders Plates & Nameplates)
* Custom Decals (Including Warning Flashes & BR Late Crest Logos)
* Fully Scripted 3D Headboards (Can Be Placed on Either End of The Locomotive)
* Fully Reskinned Hi-Intensity Headlight Asset (With Permission Granted by Armstrong Powerhouse)
We want to give out a special thankyou to Matthew Wilson of Vulcan Productions for giving British Locomotive Studios a few hints and tips to help make the special features on this class 31 reskin possible.
- Armstrong Powerhouse Class 31 Enhancement Pack (AP Website)